Reverie-Yarn Decor Gifts
Stillwater Cardigan Class A
Stillwater Cardigan - Class A Taught by Denise Devereux
Dates: Wednesday, May 9th, 23rd, & June 6th
Time: 12pm - 2pm
Cost: $70 for class, Includes Stillwater Pattern, 10% off yarn for class
- Worsted Weight Yarn, 775 yds - 1456 yds.
Class Sample made in Malabrigo Rios, Sz 38.
- US 6 (32") Circular Needle (Body)
- US 4 (40") Circular Needle (Ribbing)
- US 6 (12") Circular Needle or Double Point Needles (Sleeves)
- US 4 (12") Circular Needle or Double Point Needles (Sleeve Ribbing)
Use needle size necessary to obtain gauge. Gauge may vary with yarn selection.
- Tapestry Needle
- (8) Stitch Markers
- Waste Yarn or (2) Stitch Holders
This is a great class for the beginner knitter who wants to take their knitting to the next level. Denise will help get you started on this project & share tips to make this a fun project. In class she will help with troubleshooting any difficulties that students may have. This gorgeous versatile sweater can be easily modified for any sleeve & body length. Students will leave with confidence to complete other garments.